[ANN] VideoLAN at Linux Expo Paris

Eric Petit titer at videolan.org
Tue Feb 4 00:35:44 CET 2003

    The VideoLAN team is pleased to announce its participation in Linux Expo
Paris 2003 (this week at the CNIT, Tuesday to Thursday). The VideoLAN team
will welcome you at its booth : we will be happy to talk with you about the
latest developements and to show you a great demonstration. Remember you can
use this opportunity to bring us your discs you experienced problems with !

    We will also take part in a conference (Conference n°5, Wednesday
afternoon). It will be free access and end-user oriented.
    See the contents here (french):
<http://www.linuxsolutions.fr/FR/home/index.php?site=conferences_programme>.

    For the VideoLAN team,

--