[videolan-announce] vlc bugs

cheung bonheur bonheur.cheung at seldes.com
Fri Nov 23 16:02:24 CET 2007

Hello,

I am new in the mail list and i report a bugs of vlc at the beginning.
VLC crash if i make repeatly the command play and stop and the crash appears at playing.

I increase so the mode verbosity to view something and i observe this message error:

MultiFrameRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size exceeds to buffer client  (65535). I understand so vlc can read my frame who has 70000bytes because i have only one message warning. But if a need to make a play and stop randomly, it is for me so sad !

If there is a parameter in vlc that allow me to ajust the buffer size of client , notify me , i wil so happy and thank VLC team !