[vlc-commits] [Git][videolan/vlc][master] build: pass -I m4 to aclocal

Steve Lhomme (@robUx4) gitlab at videolan.org
Thu Sep 17 09:08:00 UTC 2026



Steve Lhomme pushed to branch master at VideoLAN / VLC


Commits:
95c76de4 by Wassim Lalaoui at 2026-09-17T08:53:33+00:00
build: pass -I m4 to aclocal

aclocal only discovers AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4]) after a first scan of
configure.ac done with the system directories alone, during that first scans it warns about every AM_* macro that is not present. Then it rescans m4/

Passing m4/ directly avoids the warnings

- - - - -


1 changed file:

- Makefile.am


Changes:

=====================================
Makefile.am
=====================================
@@ -40,6 +40,7 @@ AM_DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS = \
 	--disable-fribidi \
 	--with-kde-solid='$${datadir}/kde4/apps'
 
+ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = -I m4
 AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS = \
 	1.11 \
 	-Wall \



View it on GitLab: https://code.videolan.org/videolan/vlc/-/commit/95c76de40b1200cb10165bc7a47d3e3fd48c70bf

-- 
View it on GitLab: https://code.videolan.org/videolan/vlc/-/commit/95c76de40b1200cb10165bc7a47d3e3fd48c70bf
You're receiving this email because of your account on code.videolan.org. Manage all notifications: https://code.videolan.org/-/profile/notifications | Help: https://code.videolan.org/help




More information about the vlc-commits mailing list