GTK interface for Win32

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Fri Apr 27 14:54:08 CEST 2001

Hi,

I'm just writing to say that the GTK interface is working on the Win32. Actually I didn't do many things except comment out in intf_gtk.c the disc and network widgets.
And I must say, it is working nicely.

Of course, the display bug is still there which means that you can't hide the video window. The audio bug hasn't been fixed yet either.

Apart from that, it's beginning to look really nice.
I must say that I'm really impressed by the VLC, thanks guys for this great piece of software.

I should be able to spend some time on the Win32 port this week-end so if you need me to do some things to integrate it nicely with the CVS version, shout now ;-)

Regards,

----- La messagerie itinérante sans abonnement NetCourrier -----
Web : www.netcourrier.com - Minitel : 3615 NETCOURRIER
Téléphone : 08 36 69 00 21