STDIN/STDOUT control plugin

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Fri Apr 27 18:43:20 CEST 2001

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001, Peter Surda wrote:

> ok I did some work and attaching a plugin called "rc" (remote control) with
> basic functions implemented:

   I made a few coding style corrections and commited it. I also
replaced all printf calls with intf_Msg calls, because printf isn't
thread-safe. And all output starts with "rc: " so that one knows who's
speaking.

> - f - toggle fullscreen
> - (not implemented) s - stop, m - maximize

   m and f are probably redundant. The correct behaviour for fullscreen
is to maximize, the SDL plugin should be modified. Note that the x11 and
xvideo plugins correctly maximize when going fullscreen.

   By the way, it only works if p_intf->p_input != NULL, but a few
functions don't require p_input to be non-null. Maybe you should do
something here.

> Please report bugs. Oh yeah and in order to compile you have to add a few
> lines to "configure".

   Done as well.

--
Sam.