[Fink-devel] FreeBSD "Manta" Alcatel USB ADSL modem driver port

Finlay Dobbie finlay.dobbie at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 6 21:06:01 CEST 2001

It's explained in Hello IOKit in
/Developer/Documentation/Kernel/Tutorials/KEXTutorials, AFAIK. There's
also some stuff over at
http://www.opensource.apple.com/projects/documentation/howto/

You might like to subscribe to darwin-development over at
lists.apple.com, too. Someone has been trying to set up Darwin on a PC
and use Apple's gdb for kernel debugging, but I'm not sure if they've
had much success. Also you'll have trouble getting a PC that can run
Darwin since there is a large lack of device drivers...

  -- Finlay