libdvdcss release and vlc release ?

Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.- msterret at coat.com
Mon Aug 20 02:38:00 CEST 2001

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Samuel Hocevar wrote:

> I think a vlc release might be nice as well, just to keep in sync with
> the libdvdcss dependencies. What do you think ? Does anyone have important
> enough stuff to commit to delay a release ? Or any other objection ?

I think anything that generates a new entry on freshmeat.net and thus
more people potentially getting interested in vlc is a positive thing.
I say go for it.

The latest code in CVS is working very well for me me here with the
exception of my Armageddon DVD which will only play the first chapter
of any of the titles on the DVD no matter what I do. (Any ideas to try
would be appreciated).

Michael Sterrett
  -Mr. Bones.-
michael.sterrett at coat.com