can't expand vlc-0.2.62-BeOS.zip

Shigeru Kobayashi kotobuki at rinc.or.jp
Wed Feb 21 03:51:10 CET 2001

Hi,

>I tried right now, and still I can't expand with both Expand-O-Matic and
>unzip. Is this the binary which you just uploaded ? And how did you make the
>archive ?
>
>$ ls -all vlc*
>-rw-r--r--   1
>        users      228447 Feb 21 10:47 vlc-0.2.62-BeOS.zip

I tried again several minutes ago, and I can expand the archive.

$ ls -all vlc*
-rw-r--r--   1
        users      291865 Feb 21 11:37 vlc-0.2.62-BeOS.zip

Unfortunately, I don't have MPEG2 encoded movies on my hard disk, so I just
tried with MPEG1 movie file. It looks very fine and requires relatively lower
CPU power than default MPEG1 codec under BeOS. Thank you very much for all of
you !

BTW, I can't find any contents in 'VideoLAN Client 0.2.62. (BeOS interface)'
window. Is this normal ?

Shigeru Kobayashi
kotobuki at rinc.or.jp