Bug report

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?Melqu=EDades?= ityonemo at uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 22 06:02:10 CET 2001

I'm running BeOS 5 pro on an AMD K6-III/450.  A creative DVD drive, I have
a hardware decoder*.  My bug is "divide error" in the thread named
"input" input_NetListDeletePacket.

The DVD I attempted to play was "Oxygen".

Isaac Yonemoto

* are there any "industry standards" for the interface with hardware DVD
decoders?  Or are they all proprietary?  (This would certainly get around
the questionable legality of using DeCSS-style decription hacks, but
brings up the issue of whether or not companies like Creative want to
release their drivers or let other people hack out drivers)