CVS Commit: vlc

Xavier Marchesini xav at via.ecp.fr
Sat Jul 7 23:42:41 CEST 2001

On Sat, Jul 07, 2001, Gildas Bazin wrote:
> I forgot to say that these changes are specific to libdvdcss. I still need to
> commit some changes to vlc to enable full DVD navigation.
> I also haven't been able to test the Win9x changes to libdvdcss (my DVD drive
> is on a Linux/Win2K computer) but the Win2k part is alright.
> So if someone could test this ... (I will try to put some Win32 binaries
> somewhere when all my changes are commited)

Soory, I can't test them under Win9x, the only boxes I got here are some
bloody shits by IBM(c)(tm) with a really bad graphic card. I'll be able
to test this next week.

What you did seem to work properly under win2000, but I have a
performance issue while reading an entire DVD. I can't figure out where
it is, i'm gonna take a look at it. What I can say is that this issue
does not appear under Linux.

Gonna take a look at it when I got time, ie not now :)

--
Xavier MARCHESINI
http://www.xaviermarchesini.com -= SF, Informatique, Linux, PoV =-