libdvdcss

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Tue Jul 24 18:26:30 CEST 2001

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001, M Grooms wrote:

>   I will give it a shot. The current cvs version of libdvdcss or vlc?

   vlc (libdvdcss is still located in the vlc tree).

> The last cvs checkout I tried of the vlc client gave build errors
> on freebsd. I will do another and let you know. Is there somone in
> particular on the videolan project who is primarily responsible for
> freebsd portability?

   Andres <dae at via.ecp.fr> did the initial job, and I'm probably the one
who worked the most on the FreeBSD port since then, with additional help
from outside developers. But you can send FreeBSD specific questions
directly to the mailing-list if you wish.

--
Sam.