CVS Commit: vlc

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Sat Jun 2 19:02:59 CEST 2001

All the stuff I use to compile the Win32 VLC port was found on the SDL
homepage: http://www.libsdl.org/Xmingw32/
I'm using the headers for cross-compiling.
I'm not exactly sure which version of directx it is. The directx.h file says
it's version 5 but the ddraw.h file says it's version 6 (so I guess it's
version 6).

By the way, I tried the directx plugin on windows and it's still working for
me. If you have any problems with it (compiling or running) can you tell me,
I might be able to help you or if there's a bug I will try to fix it.

Regards,

--
Gildas