directx patch

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Fri Jun 8 18:07:04 CEST 2001

I just discovered a bug I introduced with my latest patch. If you want the
directx plugin to work you have to modify line 634 of the patch.

Replace this function call:

dxresult = IDirectDrawSurface_UpdateOverlay(p_vout->p_sys->p_overlay,
                                                     &rect_image,
                                                     p_vout->p_sys->p_display,
                                                     &rect_window,
                                                     dwFlags,
                                                     &ddofx);

by this one:

dxresult = IDirectDrawSurface_UpdateOverlay(p_vout->p_sys->p_overlay,
                                                     NULL,    /*&rect_image,*/
                                                     p_vout->p_sys->p_display,
                                                     &rect_window,
                                                     dwFlags,
                                                     &ddofx);

Sorry about this but I'm still heavily modifying this plugin. Anyway, I
should have something better at the end of the week-end (hopefully) which may
(or may not) solve the bugs on my buglist.

--
Gildas