How to let vlc support PS streams from network?

Li Lifeng lilf at sunlab138.xmu.edu.cn
Sat Jun 16 05:39:04 CEST 2001

Hi,

  Thank you for your replay, I think in LAN envir, packe loss is low
enough, and decoder should hanldle packet loss. I'll try to adapt vlc
to support PS multicast.

  But please tell me which&where I can find the nessary lib to run vlc,
I success compile vlc(0.2.73&0.2.80), but both didn't run correctly(no
GUI display and vlc not report error,0.2.80)

lilf