Help about Network PS stream decode error

Li Lifeng lilf at sunlab138.xmu.edu.cn
Wed Jun 20 15:03:37 CEST 2001

Hi,

   Thank you for your reply.
   Because source code in my office, I'll post it tomorrow.

   I don't think the stream is invalid, because the stream is read from
encoder(iTVC15) real time, and I send the multicast stream to another iTVC15
it can decode correctly. Maybe some problem in buffer.

Regards,

Lilf

   I notice that Henri Fallon encounter the same problem in debugging TS stream: