Multiple files bug

Jean-Philippe Grimaldi jeanphi at via.ecp.fr
Thu Mar 1 21:22:31 CET 2001

The client seems to stop displaying and decoding the video stream when
starting to read the 5th file (or looping) and the video PES fifo
starts to fill. First picture of the 5th file is however displayed.

My analysis of the problem is that one picture remains in the picture
heap for each file played. The decoder can't continue its job and the
fifo starts filling up. Since I haven't looked closely at the source
for the past 2 months someone may find the solution faster than me.

--
Jean-Philippe GRIMALDI