Latest build

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon May 14 05:07:20 CEST 2001

Something just occured to me to point out.

From the long log that was attached to the last message:
> css warning: this file was _NOT_ encrypted!

It says that about every chapter, whether I have The Thomas Crown Affair,
or The Art of War in the drive.  I believe both of these discs are Region
1 (bought in the US).  And I'd be shocked if two big name movies such as
these are totally un-encrypted.

--
Joshua Boyd