Questions about the DVD input plugin (for a win32 port)

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Sun May 20 02:34:58 CEST 2001

On Sat, May 19, 2001, Gildas Bazin wrote:

> And maybe do some slight changes in the other files. I suppose we don't
> have to care about dvd_udf.c as Windows already support the UDF file
> system.

   We are interpreting the UDF filesystem ourselves, and I doubt it'll
make any difference if we use the native driver or ours.

> Anybody could comment on this ( Babal maybe )?

   Just my $0.02, but perhaps the original source code for DeCSS (the
really first one, for Windows) which is GPLed might be useful to see how
they do DVD ioctls under Windows.

--
Sam.