CVS Commit: vlc

Fabien Penso penso at linuxfr.org
Tue Oct 30 12:12:32 CET 2001

--=-=-=

 >> > massiot
 >> >=20
 >> .... yes?=20

 > Wait, the message log is coming :-) (BTW if somebody who has access to
 > the CVS configuration could do something so that it doesn't send an
 > empty mail when we add a directory...).

You could use the 'syncmail' script :

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dacode/CVSROOT/syncmail?rev=
=3D1.4&content-type=3Dtext/vnd.viewcvs-markup

for example, put it in CVSROOT/ and add at the end of CVSROOT/loginfo:

=2D---
DEFAULT $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/syncmail %{sVv} vlc-devel at videolan.org
=2D---

then you would have much more verbose log, and not empty messages. But
then, you may want to create a vlc-cvs list.

=2D-=20
Fabien Penso <penso at linuxfr.org>
http://perso.LinuxFR.org/penso/

--=-=-=