Preparing 0.3.1

Yves Duret yduret at mandrakesoft.com
Wed Apr 17 12:54:49 CEST 2002

Samuel Hocevar <sam at zoy.org> writes:

>    We plan to release 0.3.1 very soon, which will be a bugfix-only
> release to address the issues found in 0.3.0. So, if you have pending
> fixes please commit them within 24 hours, and if you have pending new
> features please wait until this release is done.

the vlc.spec in cvs is broken. %define on more than one line does not work..
I made a new one avalaible on
http://zarb.org/~yves/vlc.spec
with more plugins rpms (alsa), corrections, liba52 support...
BTW i am waiting from ppc guys if the %ifarch is still necessary.
that's good to see taht vlc is now following the "release soon, release often" :)
--
Yves Duret
yduret at mandrakesoft.com
piouk toujours et meme apres !