moving CVS commits to another list?

Peter Surda shurdeek at panorama.sth.ac.at
Mon Apr 29 01:44:56 CEST 2002

On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 11:01:40PM +0200, Samuel Hocevar wrote:
>    I thought moving CVS commits to another list such as vlc-checkins or
> vlc-cvs might help having more discussions between developers instead of
> being spammed by the CVS bot. A lot of developer discussions are taking
> place privately and it might help having more on-topic discussions. What
> do you think?
I like it the way it is, cvs commits and devel discussion together. In case
the traffic increases dramatically it would be different, but it doesn't seem
to be happening anytime soon.

> Sam.
Bye,

Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <shurdeek at panorama.sth.ac.at>, ICQ 10236103, +436505122023

--
           Intel: where Quality is job number 0.9998782345!