AOUT_BUFFER_DURATION

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Mon Apr 29 09:21:55 CEST 2002

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 Jean-Paul wrote:

>> Could you try to change the value for "AOUT_BUFFER_DURATION" in
>> include/config.h ?
>> Try to increase or decrease this value (x2 or /2).
>>
>For iPaq x2 works fine. Can this be permanent added, because a lot of
>people are complaining about audio? Otherwise we should make this
>platform specific, which is kind of dull. ;-)

Ok, my bad. I did change this setting some time ago because I had problems with the sound on my laptop and decreasing AOUT_BUFFER_DURATION solved them. I'm almost certain now that the problems I had were caused by a buggy sound driver so I'm going to restore this back as it was.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

--
Gildas