Compilation errors in

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Tue Apr 30 12:26:23 CEST 2002

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002, Tony Castley wrote:

> /boot/home/vlc/plugins/chroma/i420_yuy2.c: In function `I420_YUY2':
> /boot/home/vlc/plugins/chroma/i420_yuy2.c:252: inconsistent operand
> constraints in an `asm'
>
> Can someone check what changes caused this.

   The changes come from a few optimizations I did to the asm
conversions in plugins/chroma/i420_yuy2.h. The constraints seem
perfectly legal to me, but there might be architecture limitations
in the BeOS version of gcc. Which version is it? Do you know of any
technical notes about how the BeOS gcc reserves registers?

--
Sam.