the big modules changes

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Thu Aug 1 14:36:16 CEST 2002

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002, Christophe Massiot wrote:

> >      codec/mad/docs
>
> Maybe we could move this to vlc/doc/mad ?

   Agreed.

> >      control/lirc
> >      control/rc
>
> Not in interface ?

   I wanted to do a proper distinction between GUIs (Gtk, GNOME,
KDE interface plugins) and control interfaces (lirc, rc, but also
hypothetical telnet interface, joystick control, etc.). Do you feel the
difference is too narrow to split them?

   As for the scope module, while I agree that technically it's an
audio filter, I think having a visualization directory will be useful
in the future. People just love useless plugins to have a look at while
listening to their music and I bet we'll have many of them soon.

--
Sam.