CVS Commit: vlc

Tony Castley tony at castley.net
Mon Aug 5 01:25:00 CEST 2002

> On Thu, Aug 01, 2002, Tony Castley wrote:
> > Ok thanks, do you want me to check this in?
>
>    That would be very kind, I don't have convenient CVS access from
> work.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Sam.
>
> --
Looks like there is still a problem, at the linking stage in BeOS at
least.  Not sure if this is a new linked Lib that is not required or a
new name causing probs.

In function `fast_memcpy':
memcpy.o.memcpy3dn(.text+0x110): multiple definition of `fast_memcpy'
plugins/memcpymmx.a(memcpy.o.memcpymmx)(.text+0xf4): first defined here
/boot/develop/tools/gnupro/bin/ld: Warning: size of symbol
`fast_memcpy' changed from 1258 to 1373 in memcpy.o.memcpy3dn
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Hope we can fix this..

Tony