[vlc-devel] Re: VLC 0.5.0-test1 prerelease ?
gbazin at netcourrier.com
Fri Dec 13 00:23:05 CET 2002
On Thursday 12 December 2002 10:12, Christophe Massiot wrote:
> PS: I'm still looking forward for the list of all libraries we need to
> compile to do a binary release.
Here is the list I've got. I may have forgotten a few.
- faad (fenrir told me it needs some bit of paching)
- libdv (fenrir - again - told me that ffmpeg supports this. When we add
support for this in our ffmpeg plugin, this one will likely be obsoleted)
- libtremor ( integerized vorbis codec )
- wxWindows (the wxwindows plugin is still experimental)
- xvid (although ffmpeg should be able to decode xvid videos)
- libsdl ( doesn't add much as most platform have native audio/video output)
Two other libraries can be used for development purposes (because the codecs
themsef are not stable yet)
This is the vlc-devel mailing-list, see http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
To unsubscribe, please read http://www.videolan.org/lists.html
If you are in trouble, please contact <postmaster at videolan.org>
More information about the vlc-devel