[vlc-devel] Re: Building VLC from CVS

Stephane stephane at virtuosomedia.nl
Sat Dec 14 22:14:38 CET 2002

I was wondering if a solution was found yet for this problem? I have
just dl'ed the latest CVS tree and am trying to cross-compile via MinGW and
MSYS.
After installing the various tools (autoconf, automake, gettext (which fails
on utime.h :( ) I run bootstrap and ./configure. All seems ok, but it ends
on the same 'config.status: creating Makefile'.
Is it possible/necessary to use Cygwin for the configure step? And what do I
need for this?

Stephane