[vlc-devel] Re: VLC development on Mac OS X

Jon Lech Johansen jon-vl at nanocrew.net
Thu Dec 26 02:08:26 CET 2002

On Tue, Dec 24, 2002 at 01:06:47PM +0100, Christophe Massiot (massiot at via.ecp.fr) wrote:
> I have uploaded the contents of my /usr/local/lib and
> /usr/local/include directories, which contained binary versions of
> all libs required for VLC (except gettext which I have never managed
> to compile). Feel free to use it if you develop on VLC.

gettext-0.11.2 compiles with the Dec2002 devtools. Any reason why we
can't use this version?

--
Jon Johansen
nanocrew.net

http://www.eff.org/support/jonfund.html

MR. LEVY:  I'm sorry, your Honor. I actually have a technology expert
  with me. Would the Court like to or would they agree to hear a very
  brief statement on this point from that expert?
THE COURT: No.    -- MPAA v. Reimerdes injunction hearing, 2000/01/21