lirc patch and possible bug report

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Mon Feb 18 23:03:45 CET 2002

Here is a minor patch for the lirc-plugin, and a possible bug-report

The patch adds an "p_intf->pf_manage( p_intf );" inside the main loop.

Otherwise it seems that vlc keeps hanging on me. If I press stop, and
then play (and probably other combinations) the video-output hangs and
vlc want exit untill i run killall vlc. I've tried lots of "make clean"
and recompiles with different configurations, and in one of them (I
don't remember which) I got an message saying "Possible deadlock in ..."
This happens both with the gtk+ and the lirc plugin using the Xvideo
output and dvd input

Sigmund