New release ?

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Wed Feb 20 19:25:11 CET 2002

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002, Jauder Ho wrote:

> I asked this a while ago but never got a reply back. With older versions
> of vlc, by hitting "i" I can see the framerate.

   This feature was removed because of changes in the video output, but
it will eventually reappear.

> However, on the HEAD of CVS, this functionality appears to have been
> removed. It would be useful to be able to tell what the framerate is.
> I have been testing some patches in Linux that speed up performance
> significantly (rmap12f+K3 sched+ide)

   Try the --stats flags which will give you statistics about trashed
frames. 0:0/15 means no frames were dropped, 0:1/15 means that during
the 15 last images, 1 frame was dropped, and so on.

Regards,
--
Sam.