CVS Commit: vlc

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Tue Feb 26 21:15:51 CET 2002

On Tuesday 26 February 2002 20:51, Sigmund Augdal wrote:
> how many dvds do you usualy enqueue? How many people have more than one
> dvd-player, and wants several films in row without having to do anything
> between each?

Yeah, maybe the example I choose wasn't the best ;-)

But this comment doesn't only apply for dvds, it applies for all contents
where you've got several embedded elementary streams. You can use a config
option to define which elementary stream you want to play by default but you
have to keep in mind that this config will also apply to all subsequent files
you play. This is why IMHO we should make more use of the URL passed to vlc.

Cheers,

--
Gildas