BeOS: VLC does not compile (snapshot 20020102 etc)

Rudolf Cornelissen rag.cornelissen at inter.nl.net
Thu Jan 3 10:30:02 CET 2002

Hi there!

If I try to compile VLC on BeOS, I get errors.

If I comment out line 36 in beos_specific.cpp (//#include "threads.h"), then
the compile goes a lot further (don't know for sure if threads.h should be
omitted though..)

After I omit that file then the compile halts later on with the following
errors:
src/misc/modules.o: In function `AllocateAllBuiltins':
src/misc/modules.o(.text+0xf61): undefined reference to
`DeactivateModule__MODULE_beos'
src/misc/modules.o(.text+0xf68): undefined reference to
`ActivateModule__MODULE_beos'
src/misc/modules.o(.text+0xf6f): undefined reference to
`InitModule__MODULE_beos'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [vlc] Error 1
$

Could someone please have a look at this?

Thanks!

Rudolf Cornelissen.