VLC project organization

Xavier MAILLARD zedek at fxgsproject.org
Mon Jul 8 07:19:44 CEST 2002

Christophe Massiot <massiot at via.ecp.fr> disait récemment que :

> VLC is becoming a huge project, and I'm losing track of who's working
> on what. I propose that we create a new STATUS file in the CVS, and
> every person working on VLC would write what she's doing.
  I think this is not the solution because there is no write access onto
  the CVS for everyone working on things :) But the idea seems
  interesting anyway.

> For instance
> :
>
> Christophe Massiot <massiot at via.ecp.fr> :
>      input-III
  Xavier MAILLARD <zedek at fxgsproject.org> :
       Xinerama support
       Ogg/Vorbis plugin

> We also need to update the TODO-list...
  Yup

> As a related note, I think we lack a FAQ-maintainer. That is, someone
> in charge of reading the vlc mailing-list for questions which come
> often, and updating the FAQ file in the CVS. Does anyone volunteer for
> that job ?
  Not me because I (almost) never read the user mailing-list :)

Cheers,

zeDek