[Bug report] vlc 0.4.2 Windows

Alexis de Lattre alexis at via.ecp.fr
Mon Jul 15 01:40:58 CEST 2002

Bug concerning vlc 0.4.2, Win32 version with native interface.

It crashes when reading a DVD. Once the DVD is launched, the image and
the sound start, but if I click on "Pause", "Stop", "Next chapter" or
"Next Title", "Fast" "Slow"... it crashes without any error message.

I have this problem on 2 computers, one under Windows XP and the second
one under both XP and 2000.

The problem doesn't appear when reading a DivX file. The problem doesn't
appear on vlc 0.4.1. I could only test with one DVD : "Ronin". I
couldn't test the input Network.

Has somebody else tested vlc 0.4.2 with a DVD under Windows ?

--
Alexis