gbazin at netcourrier.com
Thu Mar 14 08:21:25 CET 2002
On Friday 15 March 2002 00:42, Christophe Massiot wrote:
> Are we OK for a new release ? I'm done with the new input (for the
> moment), is the configuration module finished ?
> I know the solaris port is broken, I'll have a look at this soon.
The configuration module should be finished by the end of the week ( I
know, it took me longer than originally planned, but it always does ;-)
All that's left to implement is the config file, and that already well
As for the release, I personnaly would like to wait a few week. There's
still some work to do:
- Complete all the long descriptions for the config options in main.c ( for
those who want to do it, I already started to do some - look at all the
*_LONGTEXT macros in main.c)
- Modify the configuration code to make it "gettext" compatible.
- I still have some work to do on the Win32 directx plugin.
- Add a few config options in some of the plugins.
- Most important of all: spend some time on bug fixing.
I think waiting about 3 weeks to make a first release candidate would be
This is the vlc-devel mailing-list, see http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
To unsubscribe, please read http://www.videolan.org/lists.html
If you are in trouble, please contact <postmaster at videolan.org>
More information about the vlc-devel