VLC Roadmap

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Wed Mar 20 20:17:09 CET 2002

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 03:20, Samuel Hocevar wrote:

>    Okay, if we don't release, people won't try the CVS tree, and all
> we will get is bug reports for old versions. I still see people coming
> on IRC and having trouble with vlc 0.2.83...
>
>    So, how about releasing 0.2.99 within a few days, so that users
> report loads of bugs? Then we can plan a big 0.3.0 release in march.

I know, I will again ask for a delay but the win32 port is not in good
enough shape for a release. There are a few bugs I know about which need to
be fixed, and there's no point releasing before (at least regarding this
win32 port).
So can we plan this release for sometimes next week, let's say wenesday.
That should give me some time to work on these bugs.

Cheers,

--
Gildas