No subject

Robbie Dinn robbie at microbus.com
Thu May 2 16:07:44 CEST 2002

Hello vlc-developers,

I think I may have spotted some typos in the configure.in
file (and therefore the configure script). There are several
references to $with_val and also to $withval . I have looked
at the documentation for Autoconf. It says one should use
$withval, and it makes no mention of $with_val .

I believe that any tests that examine $with_val will find it
not set.

I am using a SuSE 7.3 distribution.
I am using the following version of Autoconf

robbie at hydrogen:~> autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.52
Written by David J. MacKenzie.

Copyright 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001
Free Software Foundation, Inc.
robbie at hydrogen:~>

Here is an (untested) patch.
Sorry that it is not just plain text, but my mailer mangles long lines :-(

robbie at microbus.co.uk