QNX vout update

Levesque, Pascal Pascal.Levesque at mindready.com
Fri May 3 16:02:10 CEST 2002

Hi Sam,

I am using QNX 6.1 Patch A (this is the version available for free download
for non-commercial use). Regarding dynamic modules, you need to set your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to include the path to the plugins. By
example, if you run "vlc" in its own directory, you need to add "." in your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Pascal