[rfc] Getting rid of intf_WarnMsg

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Sat May 4 13:25:33 CEST 2002

On Sat, May 04, 2002, Sigmund Augdal wrote:

> msg_Info and msg_Err could be enabled by default and -q would turn of
> msg_Info. That whould be similart to how many other programs work

   I was thinking of it the other way (msg_Warn and msg_Err enabled by
default, -q turns off msg_Warn, and -v turns on msg_Info), but that's
not very different.

   Btw, here's the output of a hacked logger plugin which outputs HTML
and colourful logs (similar to the Gtk+ messages window). I find it nice
because important messages are easily spotted:

    http://zoy.org/~sam/vlc/vlc-log.html

Regards,
--
Sam.