0.3.x and 0.4.x releases

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Mon May 6 02:29:20 CEST 2002

   I hope we announce it soon enough this time :-) We plan to release
version 0.3.2 of vlc in about 2 weeks. There will be a lot of bugfixes
and we'll certainly already announce the DivX support.

   Then -- or simultaneously -- work will begin on the 0.4.x series, and
we will probably branch CVS. Work for 0.4.0 will include the new audio
output, the libvlc API, and whatever cool things you may think of.

   So please keep your new features for 0.4.0, and make sure all your
bugfixes are finished before 0.3.2 in two weeks!

--
Sam.