[Ecartis <listar at via.ecp.fr>] Message submitted to 'vlc'

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Mon May 6 19:48:57 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Ecartis <listar at via.ecp.fr> -----

From: Ecartis <listar at via.ecp.fr>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 17:58:49 +0200 (CEST)
To: admin at videolan.org
Subject: Message submitted to 'vlc'

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Non-member submission to closed-post list.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
vlc-repost at videolan.org

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
// apppost 3CD6A839:2CC7.1:iyp