win32 binary package available for testing

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Wed May 15 12:45:57 CEST 2002

Hi everybody,

We'll have another release soon now, so I would like to have more testing
done on the win32 port to squash the last few problems.

If you are interested or if you have some time to play with it, here it is:
ftp://ftp.videolan.org/pub/videolan/testing/vlc-win32-20020515.zip

This package only includes the GTK interface, sorry about this but I didn't
install bcc yet on my machine.
The package also includes the new a52, ffmeg and mad plugins :)

Happy bug hunting,

--
Gildas