kde-interface

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Fri May 17 14:35:07 CEST 2002

I have no more time for a while now, so I'll send in what I have done
with the kde interface. It is not at all done, so do with it what you
like. It have a very predictable segfault when pressing the "stop"
button, which I (being a newbie here) dont know what to do with. The
debugging messages should tell clearly where it is.

The language and subtitle menus are generated, but they don't do
anything yet. And the file "share/kde_ui.rc" needs to be installed in
DATA_PATH.

Sigmund Augdal