VLC 0.4.0 release

Levesque, Pascal Pascal.Levesque at mindready.com
Wed May 22 00:39:14 CEST 2002

I got the same problem on QNX too.
The problem is not present if I only removed the compiler option
-fomit-frame-pointer.

After a while, I found that "ebx" register must be specified in the MMX
constraints and "not" be explicitly saved on the stack.

I also removed the "memory" constraint cause it does not seem to be
necessary (could you validate on BeOS ?).

I have included to new file...

Pascal