[vlc-devel] Re: more subtitles, and a couple of crashes

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Mon Nov 4 12:28:20 CET 2002

On Tuesday 09 July 2002 21:37, Andrew Flintham wrote:
> I've ported my subtitler module to work with the latest CVS version of
vlc.
> It sounds like I need to wait for input-III before my subtitler can work
> properly, but I thought I'd make it available anyway in case any of it is
of
> interest to anyone. You can download it from:
>
> http://cus.org.uk/~amf/subtitler2.tar.gz

Hi andrew,

I'm currently working on the Ogg Media demuxer of vlc and I'd like to
integrate part of your work so we can handle subtitle streams embedded in
ogm files.
These subtitles are stored in clear text form so I would basically like to
have a subtitler plugin that would handle this special kind of elementary
stream.

Your subtitler plugin does that so I'd like use it. I guess I would just get
rid of the part that reads the text files because this part belongs to a
demuxer plugin (once input III will be implemented).

There's one catch though ;) I can't seem to be able to download your patch
from http://cus.org.uk/~amf/subtitler2.tar.gz.
Would it be possible for you to send me your latest patch ?

Thanks a bunch,

--
Gildas