[vlc-devel] Re: Vlc 0.4.6 release

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Thu Nov 14 09:36:06 CET 2002

On Thursday 14 November 2002 02:23, Glenn Siebert wrote:
> vlc-0.4.5 is unbuildable in Windows, possibly because the tar files are
corrupted. Will vlc-0.4.6 solve the Windows (non-cross-compile) build
problem?  I hope so.  I would be interested in building the vlc client in
Windows -- but it is impossible to do so in vlc-0.4.5 by following the
install.win32 documentation and the limited help available from the mailing
archives.

If you could explain what problems you have, that would really be helpful.

Regards,

--
Gildas