[vlc-devel] Re: CVS Commit (gbazin)

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Fri Oct 4 14:31:21 CEST 2002

On Friday 04 October 2002 14:10, Samuel Hocevar wrote:

>    Thanks a lot. I was wondering how this could be done. Your solution
> prevents us from having several simultaneous gtk interfaces, though :)

Yes I know :)
The problem is that I don't think this is feasible (at least easily) on
Windows as we are required (by the OS) to manage windows in the same
threads that created them...
By the way, maybe the Windows port of GTK allows us to call gtk_init and
gtk_main several times from different threads ? This would solve this
particular problem, although I guess it's quite unlikely that this will
work ;)

--
Gildas