[vlc-devel] Re: help compiling win32 plugin

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Fri Oct 11 14:12:43 CEST 2002

On Friday 11 October 2002 13:23, Graeme Ogilvie wrote:
> Doh!  I told you I was probably doing something silly :-)
> Misunderstanding on my part from reading the docs.  It's getting further
> now, but appears to be hanging on the "config.status: creating
> debian/Makefile" line now..... And it's left the config.log file locked
> so I can't read it.

Yeah, this is the exact problem I'm having with vlc-0.5 and MSYS+MINGW.
There's a brand new version of MSYS so you might want to try it out. I
haven't tried yet myself as I recently switched to a cygwin environnement
(in part because of this problem), but I'll definitely try to fix this (or
work around the problem).

--
Gildas