[vlc-devel] Re: VLC 0.4.6

Alexis de Lattre alexis at via.ecp.fr
Tue Oct 29 02:37:59 CET 2002

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002, Christophe Massiot wrote :
> In case you have a last-minute check-in to do, we will probably release
> VLC 0.4.6 soon to fix the "multicast segfaults" bug.

The packages for Debian, MacOS X and the RPMs are ready (they are in
pub/videolan/testing/0.4.6). But we have discovered a bug in the Windows
version :

When seeking in a DivX file, the video output Window freezeses, and we
have to kill it. This has been verified on 2 different DivX file. With
the same DivX files, it works perfecty under Windows with vlc 0.4.5 and
under Linux with vlc 0.4.6.

So we are waiting for this bug to be fix before releasing 0.4.6.

--
Alexis