[vlc-devel] Re: help compiling win32 plugin

Graeme Ogilvie graeme_ogilvie at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 16:40:17 CET 2002

Hi Gildas,

I'm finally getting some free time to get back to this.  I've given up
on the Msys environment for the moment, and I've switched over to a
cygwin environment as you suggested and everything is going great, until
I get to the bit of the Makefile that tries to compile the win32
components.

I currently have Cbuilder 5 loaded, and I'm getting an error on
inttypes.h which doesn't exist.

How did you get this to compile?  Are you doing it under Windoze or are
you using Wine or something under Linux?

Thanks.

Graeme